Senior Donor Relations Manager
The donor relationship manager will lead a process of thoughtfully and proactively cultivating relationships with new donors and stewarding current donors in order to maximize donor retention, engagement and investment.
Writing high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and reporting
- Managing proposal and reporting work processes to ensure timely submission of all required materials
- Researching the field, analyzing data, cultivating new partners
- Conceiving of and designing new potential programs
- Presenting Appleseeds Academy to international partners and managing site visits in the field
- Managing relationships with partners from across the philanthropic and business sector
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in grant writing, partnership management, or other relevant fields
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise, and compelling writing skills
- Ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Affinity for technology and data – we work with Hubspot CRM, Slack, PowerBI, and Trello. The ideal candidate will love making those tools work exceptionally well.
- Native English and fluent conversational Hebrew – mandatory. Fluent written Hebrew a huge plus
- Expert in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Experience in Microsoft Excel