About the company:
We are currently building the digital campus of the future.
A hub for the after school hours, which will provide kids aged 12-18 with the skills required in real-life.
Our development process is 100% user-centric, replicating the UX/UI of the most popular platforms among our target age-group (Discord, Twitch etc.), while the learning tracks are provided in a gamified fashion.
The company is well funded, and is accompanied by leading pedagogical and gaming experts.
The Product Lead will be leading our POC process which is conducted on a large group of students in the designated age group. You should be able to establish and test hypotheses while measuring the required metrics en route to building our product. You will take inputs, cues and insights from the founders and our board of experts on the product vision and roadmap, but should be able to create and defend your priorities.
• Lead requirements gathering sessions, proactively drawing out requirements from stakeholders.
• Own execution of product roadmap and set the appropriate expectations with different stakeholders.
• Lead implementation of new & existing features from ideation to release
• Set, monitor and review the platform features and KPIs with the functional teams
• Define the long-term vision for our Platform service
• Design and host workshops for product testing
• Maintain community and create marketing content
• 3+ years of product management experience
• Experience in developing EdTech product preferred
• Product management experience in the gaming industry building gamified experiences
• Strong product analytics skills and data-oriented thinking (e.g. Google Analytics / Google data studio / Amplitude / Mixpanel / Tableau)
• Data-driven person - Experienced in running A/B tests and using data to improve the product
• Passion for optimizing product and conversion flows
• Customer obsession - understand the customer experience and true needs and how to improve them