Industry Relations Director
Appleseeds is seeking its next Industry Relations Director in the employment arena, to ensure quality employment opportunities for our graduates in high-tech companies in Israel and in advanced technological professions throughout the Israeli economy.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Development and maintenance of partnerships with employers in the high-tech industry and the technological professions in all sectors of the economy for employment diversity.
• Development of new partnerships, identification of demand and technological employment trends in the employment market in advanced technological professions.
• Managerial responsibility for the realization of Appleseeds’ strategic goals for job placements and integration of graduates of our programs in advanced technological employment.
• Development of models, tools, and work processes in partnership with the business sector to promote diverse employment.
•Managing a team of employment coordinators.
Skills and Requirements:
• Connection to Appleseeds’ mission and motivation to work in the social sector.
• Previous experience in the world of employment in the fields of recruitment / customer management / business development / job placement, with an emphasis on the high-tech industry / technology employment overall - required.
• High interpersonal ability and leadership skills to drive processes and motivate people and partners, ability and willingness to work in a team.
• High ability in building complex work processes, and executing them in a methodological and measurable way.
• Excellent command of Hebrew and English.
• Bachelor's degree - compulsory, master's degree - a significant advantage